Nemo Power Tools Hull Cleaner Electric Brush
After 2 years of development, testing and testing some more, the Nemo hull cleaner electric brush is finally here. The perfect tool, developed WITH and FOR boat bottom cleaners, aquarium cleaners and pool maintenance professionals.
Cut your work time in half with a giant 12 inch brush, developed specifically for the removal of marine growth, while protecting the paint job of your boat.
900 watts computer controlled brushless motor, 10 Ah lithium battery with over 2 hrs non-stop work time on a single charge!
This tool is a must have for any professional in the industry.
The tool will suck itself into the work surface automatically, allowing the diver to move freely without applying force towards the hull.
This product includes two 12 inch specialized brushes, and comes in a high quality water proof “hard case”.
Socket included in a package:
Socket Type A
Mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan
Socket Type C
Mainly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia & Singapore
Socket Type I
Mainly used in Australia, New Zealand, China & Argentina
- Motor: 900 watts computer controlled brushless motor
- Battery: one 18V Li-ion 10Ah (over 2 hrs of run time)
- No load rotation speed: 120 RPM / 160 RPM
- Net weight (Above water, without battery): 5 lbs ( 2.3kg )
- Submersible up to 50m (164 ft)
- Brush mount: Keyless hex chuck (10 mm)
- Brush size: 12 inch diameter (300 mm)
- Size (L x W x H): (10Ah battery): 205 x 122 x 410 mm
- Comes in a waterproof high quality hard case.
- Comes with 2 Brushes (Included)
- Full 1-year warranty. (Spare parts and extra protection plans available)
- Tool creates suction between the brush and hull. (No pushing required)
|No load rotation speed||120RPM/160RPM|
|Net weight (without battery and brush)||2.3kg|
|Submersible||up to 50m (164 ft)|
|Keyless hex chuck(10mm)||Yes|
|Brush size||300mm(with different hardness bristles)|
|Time of endurance(one fully charged 10Ah battery)||Under load – working time over 2 hrs|